For the third week running, The Last of Us has deservedly kept it’s the position at the top of the UK retail chart. I’m expecting it to claim the top spot for another few weeks to come at least. New entries include: Minecraft at #2, Deadpool at #6 and proving that PC retail is not quite dead yet, are The Sims 3: Island Paradise at #5 and Company of Heroes 2 at #10.
Here is the current Top 20:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)
6. Deadpool (Activision)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Company of Heroes 2 (Activision)
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
15. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
17. GRID 2 (Codemasters)
18. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
19. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
The credit for the list goes to GFK Chart Track.
If you enjoyed this article, or just want to keep up with our take on the news, why not follow us on Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?