So it seems that the sexy phone numbers which were ‘accidentally’ posted on the walls across post-apocalyptic USA. I mean of all the phone numbers you could have made up, the ‘made up’ one which just happened to be for a sex line. Sounds to me like they underestimated the curiosity of the gamer.
Or our inability to spot a sex line.
In other more serious news, here are the changes to multiplayer!
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
If you enjoyed this article, or just want to keep up with our take on the news, why not follow us on Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?